Friday, July 15, 2011

Retouching & Enhancing Digital

Until week 5 of this sememster, I was learn that how to do retouching & enhancing the photoshop. 
Here are the step & explaination to show below...

Step 1 : I was using tool to edit whole image of the adjustments,shadow & highlights. I make the adjustment of image more blur as my background, then I change shadow more brighter, and last i change highlight side more darker...
Image -> Adjustment -> Shadow/Hightlight 

 Step 2 : This step I was using the color balance to manual adjust the color. This time I was change Red color more on the side & feel on sun rise period. I was change everything as Midtone, Shadow & also Highlights
Adjustments -> Color Balance tool


Step 3 : I was using tool of reduce noice of the building area. The tool help me to reduce some blur & convert less dot point of the building.
Filter -> Noice -> Reduce Noice 

Step 4 : Lastly , I was using Sharpen tool to make it sharper of the building. It can make the image look more comfortable based on using Smart Sharpen.
Filter -> Sharpen -> Smart Sharpen

Thats all my retouching part...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment